Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Rhythm teacher


Learn and improve your sight reading with this app. Practice the notes timings and rhythms in a "guitar-hero" like type of game. Learn about compasses, note durations and more. Compete in the online challenge with other users to see which one gets the hi-score.

Are you interested in learn or improve your music sight reading? Do you want to learn the basis of rhythm in music? If so, this app is for you, click in the link below.

Get this app for free in Google Play Store:


Do you like the app? Do you want more levels? Please download and Rate the app. More levels are coming in the future.


8 comments:

  1. Great idea, but there is a serious latency issue (an eighth note!) with this app on my Nexus 4, is there a cure, or have I wasted my money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Necesita que el desarrollador la actualice a ios11

    ReplyDelete
  3. App won't run and needs to be updated to work in iOS 11.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a samsung galaxy S7 active and this app is not working. Are there any instructions available? The app seems to run but the score never goes up. How does one use this app?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic app! Please let us know if you can update for IOS 11

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great app for children! Could you create it also for IOS devices? Half my students would be very happy!
    (The other half already use it..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great app! I will recommend it to my students.
    I have only one comment.
    Could it pre-count 1,2,3,4 instead of 4,3,2,1?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please your good app is not
    compatible with my samsung A13 phone version (6.0 open UI version,14 android version and a 3.10 knox version 37 api level ). Please why ?

    ReplyDelete